Wicked Joe Organic Coffees operates a certified Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) production facility and adheres to stringent food safety and cleanliness measures at all times. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking a coordinated response that includes implementing additional measures to ensure food safety and to provide for the well-being of our employees, customers and vendors.
These measures include:
- We are adhering to all recommendations and guidance from the Maine Center for Disease Control and other federal, state and local government agencies as applicable.
- We have implemented a mandatory mask/face-covering policy requiring employees, vendors and visitors to wear a mask at all times when at our facilities.
- We have increased the frequency of required handwashing and sanitation activities.
- We are enforcing stringent social distancing procedures in our facility, including the reconfiguration of workspaces.
- We have encouraged employees to work remotely when possible and cancelled all business travel and events.
- We have limited visitors and vendors from entering the facility to only essential activities and personnel and have implemented a mandatory sign-in log to aid with potential contact tracing efforts.
- We have implemented daily symptom screening requirements as well as COVID-19 testing protocols.
We have implemented emergency paid leave policies and practices to encourage employees to stay home in order to care for themselves or others due to illness related to COVID-19.
By implementing these measures, we are confident that we will continue to safely fulfill the needs of our customers while keeping the health and safety of our employees as our highest priority.
As a Certified B Corporation, we have always been committed to the idea that businesses can and should be a force for good. We believe that putting the interests of our employees, our producers, our communities, the environment and all other stakeholders ahead of our bottom line is not only the right thing to do but is also a good business model. With your support, we will emerge from this crisis as a great example of how, even in the worst of times, this is true.
If you have any questions related to our response to COVID-19, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.